How many times in a day do you fantasize about getting rid of all the unwelcome cellulite on your legs and wish they could look as if carved from satin stone? Look no further! Here are a few easy to follow tips and exercises:
- Remember, any exercise program must be supplemented with a well-balanced diet and loads of water.
- Cycling works wonders for your calf muscles and you could listen to music while doing so.
- Basic squats would work the most difficult part- thighs!
- Lie down flat on your back, lift both your legs from the ground and start cycling in the air; this uses all the muscles in your legs as well of the abdomen.
- If you find these boring and are the sporty type, go for swimming, squash or kick boxing. These sports focus mainly on the legs and are excellent cardio work-outs.
- Walk. Climb the stairs. Run. Jog. Dance.
Just make your legs work! Legs don’t like to be idle, they like having to be put to use, only then do they reveal their gorgeous self.