Burns are one of the most common injuries faced by the people all over the world. There are different types of burns like scalding, heat burns, chemical burns etc. There are innumerable home remedies for burn injuries. Some of them are listed below:
• Put the burnt part immediately under running tap water. This will lessen the pain and check the cell damage. Keep in mind that the water must not be very cold.
• Chafe salt on the injured part.
• The affected part can be dabbed with diluted vinegar. This ebbs the pain immediately.
• Use a paste of honey and cold milk on the burnt area.
• Make a paste of Aloe Vera leaves and mix it with lavender oil. Daub this on to the burnt area.
• Cold used tea leaves can also relieve the pain incurred due to burns
• Turmeric paste can be applied for any scald burn.